I was recently nominated for the SHINE ON AWARD by Andrea over at Review Books and More. I am very, very new to blogging and it was so sweet of Andrea to include me (thanks again Andrea!). Here are the rules of the award:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
So, here are my seven random, quasi-interesting things about myself:
- I am the mother of a kindergartner, and I still refuse to believe I am old enough to have a kindergartner.
- I am getting ready to start my last year of nursing school, which is a scary & incredible feeling.
- I have a wonderful husband, who is a much better cook than I am.
- My husband would say I have an unhealthy obsession with Channing Tatum.
- I am super un-crafty, but I can knit. I find this fact way more impressive than it actually is.
- My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
- I had to look up how to create a link for this blog post. Yep, I am super technologically advanced.
Here are a few bloggers I would like to pass on the Shine On love to. They are all bloggers who were either supportive of my new blogging adventure, have blogs I genuinely love, or are people I consider super awesome for some other reason. I hope you will take the time to visit them & Andrea to pass on the blogger love 🙂
- Rosemary @ Fun with Books – one of the first to visit my blog 🙂
- Libertad & Guinevere @ YA Multicultural Junkie – promote diversity in YA, great blog
- Cori @ Reading in Pajamas – great blog, awesome deals & reviews
- Christie @ Christie Rich – awesome indie author who is very supportive of other indie authors
- Tina @ Tina’s World – promising indie author & one of my 1st Twitter followers 🙂
- Amanda @ Let’s Get Romantical & Where the Night Kind Roam – both great blogs
- Amy @ Swag on Momma – not a book blog, a mommy blog I adore for all you moms out there